Establishment In GA Is All In On Narrative: “Trump Can’t Win The General”
- What is going on now we are asking if it is real.
- Trump to appear at CNN town hall in New Hampshire. “CNN This Morning” anchor Kaitlan Collins will moderate the event at St. Anselm College, which will air at 9pm ET on May 10 and will feature the former president taking questions from New Hampshire Republicans and undeclared voters who plan to vote in the 2024 GOP presidential primary. This will be Trump’s first appearance on CNN since the 2016 presidential campaign.
- Let’s wait before we put Kennedy on the Trump ticket. Now we really need to take the bite and restore our freedom. The worst thing that could happen is if Joe Biden got re-elected.
- Poll shows DeSantis fares better than Trump against Biden in GA. Ron DeSantis went to 5 nations and didn’t woo anyone. Just took a lot of pictures to get foreign policy credits. But this will be what the establishment will do to feed the AJC. In GA, DeSantis finds an enthusiastic GOP reception. They weren’t there to rehash the clamorous finale of the legislative session. They were enthusiastic attendees of a closed door meeting with FL Gov Ron DeSantis, the presumptive presidential contender in town for a stop on his book tour. Not long ago, it might have been inconceivable for prominent GA republicans to so eagerly court an alternative to former President Donald Trump. Local parties frequently purge themselves of “never-Trump” members, and many elected officials would only dare criticize him privately.
- This is so you can think that DeSantis is going to do better against Biden. Remember we have to have Trump can’t win the general election. The GA republicans under the gold dome are working on the plan against Trump.
- RNC chair says GOP 2024 candidates must address abortion issue “head on”. Ronna McDaniel said Sunday GOP 2024 presidential election candidates must directly address the issue of abortion.
- The Green Energy industry admits it needs cheap Chinese goods to survive. Industry leaders in panic as Congress pushes to impose tariffs on Chinese solar panels.
- All of a sudden we need Russian casualties. Casualties of war Ukraine has killed 20K Russian fighters in just 5 months as US reveals stunning death toll. Ukraine has killed 20K Russian fighters and injured roughly 80K more since December alone, according to previously classified information the US downgraded on Monday.
- Rupert Murdoch held secret talks with Zelensky before firing Tucker Carlson. Tucker fired, he talked about cutting funding to Ukraine. Murdoch’s call to Zelensky…
- Vivek had the guts to say he would attempt to shut down the FBI and replace it with another entity if he is elected president. He is very clear when he answers questions.
- Rep Comer: The Biden’s think they can get away with the perfect crime but that’s not the case. Comer criticizes mainstream media’s pitiful behavior
- There is a writer strike. Hollywood writers strike over streaming pay, AI regulation. WGA pattern of demands. Standardized compensation for streaming contents, address the abuses of mini-rooms, increase contributions to pension plan and health fund, regulate use of AI-generated material. They are concerned they want to regulate AI generated material.
- Morgan Stanley to cut 3000 Jobs globally.
Leave a Comment