How Did Middle Class Joe Go From The Poorest In Congress To A Millionaire
- The new subcommittee assignments for the Coronavirus Pandemic and Weaponization of the Federal Government
- National Archives misses deadline to give House info on Biden’s classified docs. Are these documents related to Ukraine and Russia? We have heard reports that these documents are in pieces. A page here and a page there.
- Zelensky went to the chamber of commerce asking for Abrams tanks. After the video the US sends the exact tanks to Ukraine. No surprise right.
- How did middle class Joe go from the poorest in congress to a millionaire. His wealth increased from 2017 to 2020. Biden earned 17.3 million and net worth is 8 million. Biden has a home in Wilmington DE with a rented cottage worth $1.4 million, the cottage that Hunter rents. And another home in Rehoboth DE worth $2.7 million. Both homes were purchased after he left office.
- Michael Carpenter is behind Biden. Carpenter and Biden wrote an article “How to Stand up to the Kremlin” in 2018. They describe Russia after the Cold War and how the EU and NATO put Russia into a box. And Biden is calling on Congress to stand up to Russia since Trump will not.
- Who is Michael Carpenter? He was the foreign policy to VP Biden, worked at Pentagon 2015–17 as deputy assistant Secretary of Defence for Russia, Ukraine, Eurasia. Then in 2018 he became the director of the Penn Biden Center. In 2021 Biden nominated Carpenter as the Permanent Representative of the USA to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, the world’s largest regional security oriented intergovernmental organization.
- Carpenter was sitting next to Biden at the Council of Foreign Relations when Biden boasted about getting the prosecutor fired in Ukraine.
Leave a Comment