BKP Weekly Recap — February 10, 2023
- We had the state of delusion and social security and medicare is all the talk. But social security and medicare are insolvent. So maybe what we can do is cut the behemoth bureaucracies.
- The new hero, the winner of the week, was Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her response to the State of the Union. Usually the Republican response falls flat and no one is usually interested in what the speaker says. But the take away from her speech was that we have Normal vs Crazy.
- Fetterman is in the hospital. He had a stroke and the deep state made sure Fetterman was placed as Senator over Dr. Oz. He is not even there for 6 weeks and he becomes lightheaded and rushed to the hospital. You stand a better chance finding out about the Chinese Spy Balloon more than Fetterman’s health. PA may be getting a new Senator soon.
- Donald Trump is back on Facebook and Instagram.
- James O’Keefe, the founder of Project Veritas, has been removed from the board.
- The State of Florida is ready to take over Reedy Creek Development, that is Mickey Mouse House, the magic kingdom is about to be assessed and have to pay taxes.
- St. Louis trans clinic is investigated for harming 600 kids as a whistleblower reveals doctors doing procedures on teens to avoid pregnancy or being gay. In schools the counselors are sharing the suicide odds if the parents don’t go along with the transition. The doctors and counselors scare the parents to support the kids as the only option they have. GA has SB141
Leave a Comment