ALL STAR POLITICAL PANEL on the Economy and the 2024 President’s race
- Credit card, car repos, mortgage rates are up. Inflation is causing a lot of chaos. They are blaming it on the supply chain, Russia, and the list goes on. And it is not getting better, it will be around for the rest of this year and into next year. It is obvious that they are fiddling with the numbers. There is a long way to go. The Federal Reserve rate increases may go to .50 points.
- It is a totally different situation than Jimmy Carter. Mortgage rates are higher than the 2.7 we are used to but not near the Jimmy Carter rates.
- Lower income families are defaulting on auto loans, then credit cards, then mortgages.
- Used cars skyrocketed. But it has equalized a little bit. The used car lots are about to explode because of the repos.
- We don’t have to wait for the numbers to come out from the administration. We know how it is hurting our pockets. Dollar General has become the largest grocer in the nation. CNN reported that Walmart and Home Depot say that people are buying the basics.
- Trump goes to East Palestine and gets a Big Mac for everyone. Pete Buttigieg snuck in at 7am and then out while everyone was asleep. They can talk about Trump all day long but what they miss is that the people just want to know that someone cares. It was over 2 weeks before the acknowledgement on mainstream media. Joe’s campaign was based on the empathic joe and small town joe and they really missed the mark on this. Intel said too many red hats.
- Somehow Vivek Ramaswamy is the new candidate for president in 2024
- There are boxes on the track that alert the train if the train is going too fast or the axle is getting too hot. Buttigieg is saying that he is working behind the scenes, same with Norfolk Southern. They sent the EPA director. They have not cleaned the dirt properly. The people in the area are experiencing things and suffering while the authorities are saying everything is fine.
- Nikki Haley is in it to win it. The media is trying to start a fight.
- You will see in April the legislative sessions will end. And that is when we will see who will be in the race.
- Tim Scott is in Iowa.
- DeSantis has time to be governor and announce sometime in August. The RNC is holding him until the end.
- Winners and Losers
Leave a Comment