ALL STAR POLITICAL PANEL on COVID vaccines, China, Russia and Ukraine
- Peter McCollough researching a study to reverse the COVID vaccine.
- China had a $50.6B increased purchase of crude from russia. China wants a ceasefire, China wants all the sanctions removed. Biden will be putting out more sanctions today. The US is sending another weapons package to Ukraine. 50 members of Congress went to the Munich conference and it was the largest delegation since 1963. Several GOP members went to Kyiv and did the “hug” with Zelensky. They have come out to say that we have to support Ukraine for as long as it takes.
- What do we trust? If you have a statement from China, Russia and the US, who do you trust? It is hopeless.
- Ukraine for 400 years was part of Russia, longer than we have been a country. When it comes to the Donbas region and Crimea region we don’t know what those people want. If we hear that the Donbas region wanted to be part of Russia we don’t know. In 1940 the Germans bombed London continuity for 57 nights. And you’re gonna tell me that in 2023 that if Putin wanted to bomb kyiv he couldn’t. Russia may annex Belarus.
- Biden has got us in a mess. We supplementing the Ukraine general fund.
- The US force feeds our ideals across the world. Whereas China doesn’t and only builds up the country’s infrastructure.
- Gen King made some comments on Sunday and he basically said that we don’t have the preparedness to fight on multiple fronts. Obama was hands off with China and allowed them to build the islands in the south china sea and launch their aircraft carrier. China has a larger number of ships than the US navy. To build our fleet up will be a 5–10 year plan.
- Rocket man will launch a rocket and one of the days it will hit Japan.
- We are sending troops to Taiwan, 200 advisors, it’s like Vietnam.
- Russia and China are asking for peace to make the US look like the warmongers. Russia is losing equipment and personnel and they don’t want to allow Russia to lose. China might be in there to help Russia save face and be the savior.
Leave a Comment