Mallory Staples, GA State Freedom Caucus, On GA Legislation
- Monday was Crossover day. So all the bills in one chamber had to be voted on and sent to the opposite chamber. We are in the homestretch and need to work with our lawmakers who are republicans that are not conservative legislation.
- HB129 — expand welfare for pregnant woman
- HB85 — mandated insurance coverage for biomarkers. And then use tax dollars to subsidize the premiums. Subsidized the government is picking winners and losers.
- Hb226 — expanded medicaid coverage to HIV
- HB163 — repayment for student loans forA
- Hb162 — fund tax refund that we heard about we were going to get. The credit is in there but not the refund.
- In the senate they voted twice to refund student loans for nurses to teach and police officers.
- Sb233 — the things that had to be given up to get the bill passed. To allow public school kids in failing school districts to be able to access their tax dollars. Be Careful that the state will fully fund the school systems in the event that they lose students.
- Sb140 is a good bill. Blocking transgender surgeries but it needs to go further. OK, TN, MS, IA these are states that are passing legislation but the other states have a criminal penalty in the bills but not in GA SB140.
- The Buckhead city bill failed because 10 republican senators voted with the democrats.
- Hb520 medicaid language added more coverage.
- There are so many bad things about the student loan repayment but they are masked with the good. When you lay the foundation for welfare and the leaders are trying to fix the labor.
- Hb128 should be read by every white male.
- The hill to die on is sb520. There is nothing that is necessary or beneficial to the people. No one is talking about the genesis of the mental health problems we have, instead they want to throw money and expand government over it.
- Newsletter sending email to [email protected]
- We need to support hb140 and hb233.
- Session wraps up on March 29. Accountability and voting records is the name of the game in the next campaign season.
Leave a Comment