Why Is Kemp Wanting To Leave The State Party Behind?
- We have some things going on in the next year politically. There are some things we need to keep an eye on.
- Why is Kemp wanting to leave the state party behind? Why does he want to do that? Or Is he trying to take the party in a certain direction? You have to get involved in your state’s gop. They are trying to box trump completely out and take the decision from the people. So is Kemp trying to take the GOP in a different direction. IN GA Kemp is going to start working to get certain people in the GA GOP and move it away from supporting or working with Trump to win GA.
- Kemp heads to Texas for national donor retreat. Kemp is expanding his national political reach by going to DC, Davos and now going to Austin to participate at a private GOP retreat. Who are the national donors that Kemp went to Texas to see Karl Rove. Kemp is right in line with Karl Rove.
- BKP wants to get on the inside to see what is going on to make sure that if Donald Trump is the nominee that he gets elected. And so that Kemp and Karl Rove don’t try to derail Trump.
- This weekend is CPAC. Everyone is going somewhere this weekend.
- Matt Schlapp is being accused of fondling a mail campaign staffer in GA. Some people are staying clear of CPAC. Generally that is the place to go. Trump will be there. Nikki Haley, Mike Pompeo, Elise Stefanik, Margorie Taylor Greene, Ted Cruz are going.
- Republicans going to the Club for Growth retreat is moving away from Trump. In attendance will be DeSantis, Pence, Nikki Haley, Tim Scott, Ted Cruz, Rick Scott, Chris Sununu.
- Brian Kemp is attempting to work with Karl Rove and others to stop Donald Trump and we need someone on the inside to make sure we
Leave a Comment