Zelensky Wants Crimea. Putin Doesn’t Want A Loss. And China Ready To Make Peace
- Biden was in Ukraine and Poland to defend democracy.
- American’s need to stop being steamrolled.
- None of this took place on Trump’s watch. Crimea was taken under the Obama/Biden administration.
- Zelensky doesn’t like Americans. He is forced to say polite things to you to send money. Saying it is dangerous for Americans to question the amount of aid being given to Ukraine because if Ukraine loses, Russia is going to enter Baltic states NATO member states and the US will have to send their son and daughters to war and they will die.
- Zelensky is not interested in peace. He wants Crimea. PU
- Our news networks are running and carrying their water to keep this war going.
- Jake Sullivan was on all the networks this weekend. Biden and Sullivan are hard at work on the train into Ukraine. But Chuck Todd threw a wrench at Jake.
- Now all of a sudden China has a peace deal for Ukraine after we have poured $113 billion into Ukraine.
- Trump is America First.
- Mike Lee from UT says that we should stop sending money to Ukraine
- National security advisor jake sullivan dismisses chinese peace deal for ukraine and russia as one-sided diplomacy as top republican says its disturbing beijing is weighing sending lethal aid to moscow. After Zelensky empties our pockets he will make a deal with china.
Leave a Comment