News of the Day: China, Russian Interception, Age of AI, Economy and more
- Remember China just finished a peace agreement between Iran and Saudi. Keep up with what China has done in Africa and the man made islands. And we have basically given Iraq to Iran and Afghanistan to China. Xi delivers a chilling message for the west as he tells ‘dear friend’ Putin “change is coming that hasn’t happened in 100 years… and we are driving it’
- Remember that we are sending another $350 million in equipment aid to Ukraine and a Russian fighter jet intercepts two American nuclear bombers over the Black Sea. And Why is Poland still doing business with Russia being the 3rd largest exporter to Russia. Polish exports are worth billions with only Germany and Italy exporting more.
- They are laughing at Joe Biden and Blinken, US Secretary of State, who is going around the world trying to find allies. And Zelensky is reaching out to China? Ukraine appears willing to engage China in mediation efforts to end the war.
- There is a planned phone call between Xi and Zelensky. We don’t want you to believe there is a planned phone call. Only 1 peace plan out there and it is not from America.
- The bottom line is Russia is blocking off all the water from Ukraine.
- The US calls XI’s Moscow visit “diplomatic cover” for Russia’s War. Putin signed an agreement with Xi’s “peaceful settlement” for Ukraine.
- China is buying up Russian energy like coal, oil and gas. Putin and Xi have made an economic government deal to be in place until 2030. Be careful of all the developments that are taking place with China.
- Meanwhile, in the US, Dem-led Colorado city bans new gas stations in bid to tackle climate change; now limited to six in a town of 21K people. You have to start running for city council, county commissioner, board of education. You have to get the guts to do it . They are putting a stop to gas stations. We will have a world of permits.
- According to Bill Gates, the Age of AI has begun. Gates believes that OpenAI’s language generation artificial intelligence tools will be at the forefront of the next technological revolution. Companies making phone numbers harder to find. They are making sure that you can’t speak to anyone in customer service. We did a segment on the show where AI can take over customer service. You will speak to it and It will craft a solution and you will not be able to decipher if it is a real person or not. You will be amazed with AI
- In the biden administration, it will be harder to have a pet as pet expenses are creeping up. The market share of low cost goods is increasing which include apparel appliances, books, electronics, furniture and bedding, groceries, home and garden, personal care products, supporting goods, tools and home improvement, toys, etc.
- What will the Fed do? Will they increase rates by 25 or 50 basis points? If Powell does nothing and not go with any more interest rate hikes. Is that a message saying there we are about to have some problems. There is a balancing act on what the messaging will be.
- They don’t stop. Man gets 4 years for attacking police at J6.
- McConnell phones Senate republicans who say he’s eager to be back after his long hospital stay for apparent concussion.
- Three Bank Failures in One Week during the Strongest Economy in 40 years. Keep drinking the kool aid and blaming the orange man. Here is the bottom line: you can be free if you will say Biden won a free and fair election.
Leave a Comment