NYC braces for Trump Indictment, DeSantis Breaks His Silence in Political Statement
- Trump’s inner circle says the NY indictment will only make him stronger because the case is so weak and nakedly political and Ron DeSantis has bungled the response.
- Jim Jordan wants to know how much taxpayer money was used in the Trump Grand Jury.
- NY city braces for Trump indictment after ex-president urges protests. Law enforcement bracing for possible pro-Trump protests. Barricades are going up all over NYC
- Ron DeSantis weighs in on possible Trump indictment. HOP GOP wants NY DA testimony to see how much taxpayer money was spent on this frivolous case when other crimes are being committed in NYC and not getting the proper attention.
- Cohan called as witness, a discredited witness. Team Trump put forward an ally, Costello, to undercut Cohen Testimony.
- Ron DeSantis breaks his silence on the hush money case. Ron has done some very good things in FL. Ron DeSantis was losing to a drug addict before the Trump endorsement. For DeSantis to stand up there and say pornstar and hush money six times, it was wrong. He knows what he is doing while people in the audience are laughing. They only cut the hush money porn star payments on the morning shows. Donald Trump is a private citizen in the state of Florida and is being harassed by a DA in NY. They wait to hear the outcry of DeSantis not coming out. When DeSantis gives his speech he is politically motivating himself. When Ron DeSantis had the chance to do the right thing he didn’t do it.
- Who has the guts to go into the oval office and call Xi, Putin, Macrone, Schultz, and Zelensky other than Donald Trump?
- So if Ron DeSantis gets elected will he wait 48 hours to craft a message with his team? And when pushed against the wall will he do the right thing? He had a chance in the last couple of days to embrace Trump supporters. But he was in fear of making a statement that would make him a Trump supporter. He didn’t put politics aside and do the right thing.
Leave a Comment