Seven States Bailing Out Of ERIC, Where Is GA? And TX?
- Georgia commits to the voter accuracy group as other states withdraw. GA is staying in a multistate organization that helps keep voter registration lists accurate, even as other Republican-led states pull out amid misinformation and conspiracy theories, says Raffensperger.
- GA joined ERIC under law passed by the General Assembly in 2019, and the state’s elections overhaul law approved 2 years ago required the Secretary of State’s office to use information from ERIC to help maintain voter lists.
- Those of you that want to get rid of ERIC, but this was put in place in 2019 by law.
- Iowa makes number 7 of the Seven states bailing from sinking ship ERIC. Who is next? You don’t see GA and you don’t see TX. The TX GOP sent in a resolution to terminate membership in the ERIC. Where is the GA GOP on this? Where is anyone on this?
- Towns County GOP, Betsy posted, This is wrong. This is not a safe system. Towns County GOP sent a resolution to have GA pull out of ERIC.
- NYC Drag Story Hour sparks protests, drawing cops and council guards to LGBTQA facility. Critics gripe about using tax dollars to have drag performers read stories to children at various Big Apple locations. Drag story hour hosted by NY AG Letitia James descends into chaos as a protester is arrested during a 100-strong march to stop LGBTQ+ family events.
- Texas bill would classify fentanyl overdoses as poisonings, allowing murder charges for dealers.
Leave a Comment