They Are Going For the Trifecta to Stop Trump
- Glenn Beck was the king of 3 chalkboards. He was the best teacher in America at that time. This is when we learned about George Soros, Spooky Dude. Beck Tweeks: “We did some digging into the Chinese company that funneled $3M to various Biden family members. And how weird… around the time it wired the money, it bought up a ton of shares in green energy companies… not saying this is pay for play but it sure looks like one…” This is weird because this is our green energy president.
- We have implemented a large portion of the Green New Deal through several bills that have passed with the help of republicans and Mitch McConnell
- The Grand Jury is meeting today and Bragg will tell them what he wants to hear. They are all working to get the trifecta… Manhattan leads to Atlanta leads to Jack Smith documents
- If you will not say that Biden won a free and fair election, you have committed a crime. You are to be charged with a crime. We have people that are still being charged for J6. There are political prisoners. There are reports that people are getting arrested and they weren’t even there. They don’t even attempt to hide the attack on Patriots.
- This is the DeSantis we like.Disney defies DeSantis by hosting the world’s largest corporate LGBTQ conference sponsored by Apple, Walmart and Amazon
- This is the DeSantis that isn’t ready. The DeSantis flip flop… DeSantis Ukraine u‑turn: now says his territorial dispute comments were mischaracterized, calls Putin a war criminal and says Russia is basically a gas station with a nuclear weapon.
- You can’t run a business when people are pooping on your porch. Portland residents reveal how hipster city has transformed into a lawless hellscape thanks to the homeless crisis, rampant drug use and woke policies. In 2020 they passed a bill to decriminalize recreational drug use policies. This is America under Dem Control. Seeing addicts shoot up in public in the middle of the day.
- We talked about WY abortion ban as judge temporarily blocks the ban. We talked about it yesterday with David Iverson, Cowboy State Politics. The bill makes sure to strip abortion as healthcare.
- GA passed SB140. Transgender is not healthcare. It is a mental issue you have. It doesn’t have the bite it needs to be effective. GA refuses to protect our children.
- House and Senate tensions boiling as session deadline nears. The house of reps ran by Jon Burns is trying to assert himself and is getting angry. Burt Jones has upset Kemp. We had an opportunity to have a very conservative senate but he came in with an agenda that conflicted with his interests.
Leave a Comment