What Really Happened The Other Day In Nashville.
- Remember Hate has consequences: trans support group blames GOP anti-trans legislation for TN school shooting calls Audrey Hale’s death a tragedy and demands media call shooter he/him
- The parents thought the shooter shouldn’t have guns and they didn’t know she had the 7 guns. This is the groundwork for their argument for gender affirming care. She was suffering from an emotional disorder. Mental health is being shoved down our throats.
- What really happened the other day in Nashville.
- Gov Bill Lee signs a ban on gender affirming care for minors and drags restrictions into law on March 3. The new health law bans medications such as puberty blockers and hormone treatments to treat any underlying gender dysphoria caused affecting TN children. The shooter was under gender affirming care, for her emotional disorder, gender dysphoria. They have plans to attack churches, christians, and schools.
- TN Senate passes bill defining sex as gender assigned at birth. The bill was held back in the state’s house because of its potential budgetary impact. The legislation could jeopardize millions in federal funding because the bills’ definition contradicts federal rules. This could cost TN millions of dollars because Joe Biden changed the rules in Title IX.
- There is a whole generation of children that don’t know their worth in society and not knowing who they are or their identity and taxpayers are funding it.
Leave a Comment