Garland Favorito with VoterGA.org on the 2023 GA Legislative Session
- So many good bills were introduced for election integrity. And we only have one more legislative session before 2024. Drop boxes are still legal. Unsealing ballots are still sealed, this is one of the most important things we can do and open them to open records requests to be able to audit our elections. SB122, HB426. HB426 got out of committee but never got to the floor for a vote. There wasn’t enough progress on this bill to get passed when it was just minutes from becoming law in 2022 before Geoff Duncan stopped it.
- Why would any legislator be against transparency? If the election officials had nothing to hide then wouldn’t they want full disclosure to gain confidence in elections. The officials continue to hide the results from the people and count the ballots in secret with software that no one can verify.
- Brad Raffensperger has dug his heels into everything that is wrong with our elections. Garland Favorito talks about the lawsuit concerning ERIC. It is a ruse that ERIC is helping GA voter rolls. ERIC is funded by George Soros. It is more geared to build data for Soros backed organizations.
- The top bills are hand marked, hand counted, open records, paper ballots for the 2024 election. SB89, SB122 that unseals the ballots and opens them to open records requests. Ballot images are not enough because they were altered in Fulton County. To be able to audit all races, not just 1 race every 2 years.
- It is a non-stop effort to secure our elections. VoterGA.org is a non-profit organization dedicated to securing our elections in GA.
Leave a Comment