Fox Dominion Settlement will have Consequences.
- Victory for GOP as judge rules they CAN subpoena ex-Manhattan prosecutor Mark Pomerantz about his years long effort to prosecute Trump and his falling out with DA Alvin Bragg. Bragg had tried to prevent Pomerantz from being called to speak to Jordan’s committee which is investigating the political persecution of Trump. This is really showing guts for the republicans. It seems to be that McCarthy is getting out of the way allowing the committees to do what they have to do to get to the truth. And we have republicans that have the guts to do what needs to be done.
- China began developing Covid-19 vaccines in mid-November 2019 before the official start of the outbreak report by the US Senate claims. The report concludes that the pandemic most likely came from a Wuhan lab leak. It adds to evidence that the country attempted to cover up early infections. It suggests that there may have been two unintentional spillover events weeks apart.
- Dominion CEO pressed on lack of apology from Fox News. Fox News still faces a $2.7 billion defamation lawsuit from Smartmatic. The biggest concern is not whether Fox lied. The biggest concern will be to put people across this country to speak out against these massive corporations. Will dominion be the end of them? What about Newmax? How many networks will live in fear after this ruling of what they can and can’t say.
- Fox payout is a vindication for Georgia elections, Raffensperger says. Remember the zuckerbuck now goes to Raffensperger. This vindication is going to be incorporated into Fani Willis’ attempt to say that Trump knew this was a lie. Is this a vindication for Jan 6, this proves lies. Don’t forget Sidney Powell, they were going to reveal new information. Rudy made comments in Atlanta. So when you talk about the Fox news segments and Raffensperger talking about vindication. After the Fox settlement, Georgia suits among those left involving election lies. This is what is going to happen, look at the way we are being treated and you have the 16 alternate electors, and Fani willis is trying to get 10 dismissed. Nothing from Brian Kemp
- 2 Fulton co election workers whose lives were upended by false voting fraud accusations have filed defamation lawsuits against other media companies and individuals who spread the claims. And a Gwinnett co man falsely accused of voting fraud has sued the producers of the file 2000 mules. Will they bring down organizations? Will the fear of going to court and being sued crush everyone for bringing out the truth. COVID weaponized the elections.
- John Fetterman sparks fresh health fears during opening speech back in Congress as he slurs his words and struggles to get through sentences after being hospitalized with clinical depression following a stroke.
- Three young people have been shot by just being at the wrong place. TX cheerleader shot after group approached wrong car. Nothing about people in fear in this country. Nothing about how we got here. How do you know the absolute truth? All three were late into the night.
- Republicans rally behind Donald Trump- the list is growing.
- Supreme Court delays action on abortion pill ruling. The Supreme Court has moved the ruling until midnight on Friday. People are trigger happy because they are nervous because of that media and deep state has created.
- US announces 4325 million security package for Ukraine. Don’t forget the embezzlement of Zelensky and what RFK said
- McCarthy proposes $1.5 trillion debt limit increase. House GOP Debt Ceiling proposal. $1.5 trillion debt limit increase. Cut funding for federal agencies to 2022 levels.(should be 2000 levels). Reclaim unspent COVID-19 funds (and take 5% to investigate the corruption behind COVID). Block student debt cancellation. Claw back new IRS funds. Repealing green energy tax credits. Work requirement for some federal aid programs. Capping future spending increases at 1% annually. We need to have large cuts. McCarthy wants to sit down with Biden. Biden wants a clean debt ceiling raise. They want you to remember Trump had it raised 3 times.
- FL bans teaching sexual orientation, gender identity through HS. Brian Kemp where are you?
Leave a Comment