Georgia News of DeKalb Superintendent, GA University Tuition, Kemp’s Political Party
- Glitzy $2B Forsyth area district comes with many unknowns. The new Forsyth government building has a complete daycare and gym for their employees. They don’t think about tax dollars, they talk about splost money
- State schools chief Woods wants DeKalb to pause superintendent hire. Richard Woods, the superintendent of school and the state school board, is asking DeKalb to pause the hire. DeKalb County school board announces sole superintendent finalist. The DeKalb county GOP needs to pay attention. Dr. Devon Horton from Chicago was impacted by redlining and learned the true value of equity early.
- The University system of GA may raise tuition to fill a state budget cut. The school systems in GA will not lose a dollar for anything.
- Kemp lays out a 2024 vision without Trump. Brian Kemp has become his own political party.
- Fulton prosecutors offered immunity deals to some GOP electors. The fake electors are the 16 people that were put up as electors that got to the electoral college to cast their vote for president. It was possible for the outcome to go to Donald Trump because of the lawsuits that were pending. Somewhere offered a rat deal and refused. Some say they were not offered a deal. It is set up to bring down the republican party in GA. This is an attempt to complete the take down of the political party in GA while Kemp is his own political party.
- Fox Settles for $787 million. Is it against the law to be an election denier? There is another lawsuit coming from Smartmatic
- China may have up to 6 more illegal police stations in the US after the FBI shut down the NYC outpost used to spy on dissidents.
- This take is selfish and shows utter disregard for women. Riley Gaines slams swimming rival Lia Thomas for demanding Biden let’s trans students compete in all sports.
- McCarthy walks a tightrope as the debt ceiling plan faces roadblocks. Will it be the end of McCarthy or will republicans that claim they hold a position, will they cave?
Leave a Comment