Kemp: Where Are You? Womens Sports, DeKalb Superintendent, CRT and DEI
- John Fetterman sparks fresh health fears during opening speech back in Congress as he slurs his words and struggles to get through sentences after being hospitalized with clinical depression following a stroke. He chaired a subcommittee. It was sad. This is the poster child for the evil that the democrats will do to steal an election.
- ESPN at war. Network’s Samantha Ponder breaks ranks and joins Riley Gaines in the fight to keep Title IX for biological women only as Joe Biden tries to change landmark law. This is where the state of ga needs to stand up against the federal government and we need to pass a law. If there are true republicans out there we have no problem but if you are out there trying to pass hb520 and not protect our children. I don’t attack republicans, I fight gutless cowards that don’t do the right thing for citizens. I point out the corruption.
- Samantha Ponder: This would take away so many opportunities for biological women and girls in sports. It is a shame that we are needed to fight for the integrity of Title IX in 2023 and the reason it was needed in the first place.
- What we would like to hear is that Brian Kemp come to a microphone and say that this is setting back girls sports instead of running away from the republican party. If the republican party of GA comes out overwhelming saying something brian kemp will do what he wants regardless of what
- State schools chief Woods wants DeKalb to pause superintendent hire. Why is DeKalb county bringing in a superintendent of schools from Chicago that has a failing school system. DeKalb County school board announces sole superintendent finalist.
- White kids to the back of the school bus. Superintendent imposes racist policies in the name of antiracism and tolerates no dissent. Dr. Horton said he wouldn’t hire a teacher who didn’t support the district’s antiracist agenda and said he doesn’t believe teachers should be licensed by the state if they aren’t trained in antiracism. “If you’re not antiracist, we can’t have you in front of our students,” he said. It’s not about reading, writing and arithmetic.
- The school superintendent in Evanston Illinois has stated that black, brown and LGBTQ students will be albe to access in person learning during the pandemic but no other students. So if your child is white, or asian cisgendered and straight, they will be denied access. They only opened the schools to the black brown and LGBTQ students
- Lawsuit: Evanston-Skokie school district ‘anti-racism’ curriculum, policies discriminate against white students. A teacher has filed a federal discrimination suit against the elementary school district serving students in Evanston and Skokie claiming the district’s commitment to ‘anti-racism’ in its curriculum. Policies and programs not only discriminate against white students and faculty but actively teach students to be racists. CRT! Can School be ‘antiracist’? A new superintendent in Evanston IL has a plan. After racial-justice protests across the country, schools examine curriculum hiring and approach to teaching. This summer school superintendent Devon Dorton told the residents of this city north of Chicago that for oppressed minorities the coronavirus was only the latest chapter in their long history of persecution the pandemic of inequity and racism and classism has been holding them down for a lot longer. In recognition of the impact of racism Dr Horton said Evanston schools would give students from marginalized groups first priority for seats for in person learning and all other students would be taught remotely. This is about equity for Black and brown students, for special education students and for our LGBTQ students.
- Superintendent Devon Horton talks about hybrid learning racial equity goals. “We are getting ready to do what we call diversity, equity and including assessments for a cohort of about 100 of our staff members, each school will have racial equity assessment review teams where they will be looking at practices inside of the schools around racial equity or curriculum selection teaching strategies and use of data to identify difference between our white black and latinx students and our other populations. This group will be charged with taking our central office vision around equity and moving it to the seats of the students.
- You have a guy that wants to teach CRT. We passed a law that dont’ allow CRT but DeKalb wants to bring it into the county. Kemp needs to come out and say something about how DeKalb county can not and will not allow, and will do anything to stop.
- With Trump leading the GA poll, republicans split over 2024.
- MTG bares fang-fangs, throws house meetings into chaos over Swalwell sexual relationship with a Chinese spy. We have to go to the rules to see if MTG can tell the truth. When she spoke the truth the democrat tried to stop free speech.
- They call him the conspiracy theorist. RFK Jr launches his bid for president. Will he follow suit with this uncle and father?
Leave a Comment