IRS Whistleblower Should Terrify Those Behind The Biden Family
- Susan Rice is leaving White House domestic policy post in May.
- 6 reasons the IRS whistleblower will blow open the DOJ’s Biden family protection racket. The IRS whistleblower should terrify those behind the DOJ’s Biden family protection racket. They are nervous because the whistleblower is able to check all the boxes to get whistleblower status.
- Georgia prosecutor to reveal charging decisions in Trump probe this summer. GA DA decision to indict this summer to a theater near you. Fulton County DA Fani Willis on Monday said she would announce this summer whether former President Donald Trump and his allies would be charged with crimes related to alleged interference in Georgia’s 2020 election. Willis revealed the timetable in a letter to local law enforcement in which she asked them to be ready for heightened security and preparedness because she predicted her announcement may provoke a significant public reaction. The letter sent to Sheriff Labat: “My staff and I greatly appreciated the efforts you have made to increase security at the Fulton Co Courthouse. While these efforts have addressed security needs related to several high=-profile trials and investigations, as we have discussed, the need for vigilance will increase. In the near future, I will announce charging decisions resulting from the investigation my office has been conducting into possible criminal interference in the administration of Georgia’s 2020 General Election. I am providing this letter to bring to your attention the need for heightened security and preparedness in coming months due to this pending announcement.”
- Today in the news Trump is facing charges in Atlanta while Joe Biden announced his 2024 and the media is showing their free platform for Joe Biden. .
- Should Biden run for President? 26% say Run Joe Run
- The insurrectionists were there in the White House. Joe and Kamala were celebrating the big issues of the day. Nothing referring to Afghanistan, Ukraine, China, Taiwan. The media is carrying the water for Kamala. Giving her foreign policy credits. Have you looked at the disaster of the world that they have created? Look at what has happened to your children through the pandemic? What is happening in the transgender community? But Joe is wanting to finish the job, what the hell more can he do? Joe wants to finish off you and I in America. Please don’t finish off America, no more help. You are done with the job Joe.
- They don’t want to talk about the debt ceiling. Separately we can talk about the budget. The democrats will scare you into submission and you don’t know where the sky will fall in total fear. Republicans are going for child care, seniors, and the GOP is in such disarray. We have hit a tipping point that people know is not true. Do you notice liberals will use the constitution when it is a benefit to them. We can’t pick and choose when the constitution is upheld. But Kevin McCarthy has a constitutional obligation to allow that debt clock to run as high as it can without stopping it…. Full faith in credit.
- The mortgage fee changes on May 1st. Borrowers with higher credit will pay more in fees while low credit will pay less.
- North Dakota Governor signs law banning all abortions after six weeks of pregnancy, including in rape and incest cases. North Dakota has adopted one of the strictest anti abortion laws in the country as Republican Gov. Doug Burgum signed legislation banning nearly all procedures.
- Hunter Biden is ordered to appear in Arkansas court for paternity case after baby mama demands he be thrown in jail for refusing to hand over financial records in child support dispute.
- Kemp will skip this year’s GOP convention. Gov Kemp won’t address the GA GOP convention this summer, highlighting a deepening rift between the state’s top elected official and a party apparatus that has shifted further to the right after Donald Trump’s defeat. Kemp turned down the chance to speak to party delegates at the June meeting in Columbus, his aides said, and will instead continue to build his own organization to energize conservative voters and elect GOP officials. The governor is going to remain focused on making sure we replicate our successes last November and win at the ballot box in 2024 and 2026. He doesn’t need the current GOP in GA. He always throws 2026 in there. The decision to skip the convention comes amid mounting tension within the GA GOP over the party’s direction. At a spate of meetings this year, many mainstream conservatives have been sidelined in favor of fringe activists.
- The Tennessee three in the white house. They take press questions. Rules do not apply to democrats. No rules to BLM, ANTIFA, or their insurrectionists.
- Apparently Viveck and Lemon had an interview. Don’t know if that was the end of his CNN career. But Kaitlyn can’t wait for the day that Lemon would be off the show.
Leave a Comment