Start Putting Together The Bank Failures Paid For By Bank Fees Fund at FDIC
- Jeffrey Epstein met with professor Noam Chomsky years after registering as a sex offender, bombshell documents have been revealed. The disgraced financier also met with top officials, including the current CIA director William Burns, according to his schedule.
- Child rape is now punishable by death in FL. Jeffrey Epstein lived in FL and would fly clients to his pedo island from Palm Beach airport. If that client list ever gets released, we could finally start executing the worst scum on earth. DeSantis signs law allowing death penalty for child rape defying a US Supreme Court ruling.
- They want you to live in fear. The US will run out of money by June 1 if Congress doesn’t raise or suspend the debt limit: Biden finally agrees to talks with McCarthy after Treasury Secretary’s warning there could be a catastrophic default in a month. The Treasury department now believes the nation could default on its debts as early as one month from Monday, according to the letter sec Janet Yellen wrote to Congress.
- Start putting together the bank failures, what will be happening around the world in June, and the Hunter Biden financial troubles. They are telling you that taxpayer money will not bail out the banks. They are telling you that the banks need 8 trillion to secure the deposits that will be paid by the fees.
- JP Morgan is too big to fail and purchased First Republic Bank for pennies on the dollar. Biden insists taxpayers will not be on the hook for the sale of First Republic Bank sale and savers will be protected while shareholders are losing their investments. President Joe Biden on Monday promised that taxpayers would not foot the bill after regulators stepped in to prop up the banking sector after the collapse of First Republic Bank. Regulators seized First National Bank to stave off further banking turmoil. On Monday, Biden said the action would protect deposits and taxpayers. It will make sure that the banking system is safe and sound, he said.
- You mean that spending way too much money and making inflation going through the roof and interest going through the roof at the same time they can’t put out loans.
- “Before we start, “ he said in the White House rose garden to mark small business week, “I’m pleased to say that regulators have taken action to facilitate the sale of First Republic Bank and ensure that all depositors are protected and that taxpayers are not on the hook.” Americans aren’t falling for this anymore.
- Jamie Dimon, chief executive officers of JPMorgan Chase & Co who said the purchase of First Republic: “Our government invited us and others to stop up and we did” 3rd bank this year … more to come… JPMorgan steps in and is too big to fail. Jamie Dimon is telling you that the banking system is ok.
- Biden invited congressional leaders (McCarthy, Schumer, McConnell, Jefferies) to meet next week. All the networks are talking about this. Jamie Dimon will probably dial in because this is an investor meeting. The only chance we stand in that room is Kevin McCarthy.
- Not germane to the banking system, but this is the leader of the democrat party. Hakeem Jeffries tweet: Children and families continue to be slaughtered by gun violence throughout America. Extreme MAGA Republicans respond by callously discussing immigration status. Cruelty is the point.
- Robert Kennedy tweets on the banking collapse: The only person calling it out. Bailouts create perverse incentives for banks to make reckless swings for the fences with depositors’ money, knowing they will pocket vast windfalls when they connect and that the taxpayer will bail them out when the miss. JPMorgan Chase now owns First Republic’s sound assets. The FDIC owns its toxic assets. When big banks’ gambles succeed, they profit. When they fail, we bail them out. Heads they win, tails you lose. Ultimately the problem stems from an over-financialized economy. Finance is supposed to serve production, not replace it. We need to reinvest in the productive base: infrastructure, labor, health, social, and natural capital.
- We got the garbage.
- GOP senators suggest Blinken lied about Burisma – was trying to connect with the firm’s US lobbyists.
Leave a Comment