Our Cities Are Gone, Title 42 is Ending, Dems Play Debt Ceiling Card
- The democrats are boxing in the republicans into abortion, guns and saving the democracy. Now we have to think differently when our kids eat brussel sprouts.
- They have this guy in custody. A Texas gunman who killed five is currfed in a cop car after being caught hiding under the laundry in a closet and arrested as tip end for day manhunt. So this vicious killer that has been deported 4 times that has been coming across the open border. But Mayorkas wants to tell you that the border is closed and the only thing the media will do is find families. And they write the title as though we have rules and the border is closed.
- We have the title 42 ending. They have to repeat it over and over because it is a Trump era ruling. And now sending 1500 troops to the border. Don’t let them lead you to believe that title 42 is the problem. We have millions that we can’t find in this country. We have millions that won’t show up for court dates. And we don’t know where the next murder will be.
- Our cities are basically gone. Nordstrom shuts down both stores in crime-ridden San Francisco as Target locks the entire product range behind security glass and Whole Foods store is shuttered. It is a disaster what is going on in this country and Joe Biden can’t admit he has a grandchild.
- Ford posts $1.76B Quarter 1 profit largely on gas-powered vehicles. America is not making the switch that they want. They have to demand you to make the switch. Ford posts a stellar first quarter, boosted by fleet and legacy truck divisions. Today the tractor trailer is 180K and the electric is 450K. It will be about a trillion dollars to adjust factories and consumers will pay the bill. And it will take up 14% of our power grid.
- House Democrats take steps toward forcing a vote on debt ceiling hike. Jeffries preps for Plan B as historic debt default looms. What will June be like? We are not out of money, we have decided to pay for the huge bureaucracies. They will come along and save you but have to live in fear. American living standards are on the line because of political bickering. Not because the border is open with millions coming into our country and footing the bill for medical and education. We can’t continue to foot the bill. We always have dire warnings. Social Security checks will stop. The banks are already rattled. Are they setting up Juen to be the problems that have been developing for them to bloom and using the debt ceiling to be the reason. We know the cocktail they have been brewing for years has to bust. Bank stocks are dropping. They are creating the crisis because something is about to change. There is enough revenue to pay the interest on the debt, pay social security, pay the military and pay the essentials.
- Career Apocalypse: 83 million jobs will vanish globally by 2027 — bank and postal clerks, cashiers, secretaries, stock checkers, and accountants are being automated out the door, says Davos report. 83 million jobs will disappear and 69 million new tech jobs will be created. That is a net loss of 14 million jobs or 2 percent of the current global workforce. 60% of workers will need some retraining to stay competitive.
- Jerome Powell is doing a great job destroying the middle class and the seniors. Tweets from Robert Kennedy Jr: President Biden assured us Monday that the banking system is “safe and sound.” Today, bank stocks are crashing. The American people deserve more than glib assurances and perception management. The banking collapse is the tip of an economic mega-crisi. It’s not just the banks. Job openings plummeted for the third month in a row. Core factory orders dropped for the second consecutive month. Inflation is destroying the middle and working class. We need to turn our attention to rebuilding our nation. NOW. Instead of championing free speech, the US actively persecuted journalists and whistleblowers. Ill pardon brave truth tellers like Julian Assange and investigate the corruption and crimes they exposed. This isn’t the Soviet Union, the America I love doesn’t imprison dissidents.
Leave a Comment