Predicted That AI Will Take Over 80% Of Jobs
- Stop the Press White House bans The Post from Biden event as Hunter indictment looms and as nearly 20 seats sit empty. The White House press office barred The Post from attending President Biden’s only daytime public event Monday as federal prosecutors near a decision on criminally charging first son Hunter Biden for tax fraud and other crimes. The Post has closely covered the president’s ties to his relatives foreign dealings and first reported in October 2020 on files from Hunter’s abandoned laptop that link Joe Biden to ventures in China and Ukraine. Biden, who falsely characterized The Post’s reporting as Russian disinformation, appeared with Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg to talk about airline policies. Biden ultimately took no shouted questions at the venue, which houses the set of a “fake White House” and about 50 theater-style seats for reporters – about 20 of which were empty. In the same room this February, Biden chose to answer The Post’s query about whether his family’s links to China compromised his ability to steer US policy. He fumed about the lack of polite reporters and stormed out.
- Broadcasting legend John Roland who anchored New York’s channel 5 10pm news cast for thirty years dies at age 81.
- We’re all scared that a bad guy could grab it. Bill Gates Admits his fears over AI but slaps down the likes of Elon Musk calling for it to be paused. Bill Gates said he doesn’t believe AI falling into the wrong hands is a major concern, and has argued against pausing AI development out of fear. During an interview with ABC news, Gates emphasized the importance of empowering good actors with robust AI capabilities. He said responsibility lies with consumers themselves who will need to learn to discern trusted sources and differentiate between what is real and what is not.
- Remember when we were having an employment crisis. Corporations around the world are not going to wait for you to get a job. They are not going to ask you to make a hamburger for $20/hour. They ushered AI with covid. It was part of the plan.
- AI could replace 80% of jobs in the next few years.
- Kroger ending weekly grocery store specials in newspapers.
Leave a Comment