AG Garland Knew About Biden’s Documents When He Issued Special Council for Trump
- We know on Nov 4 the DOJ learned of the documents in Biden’s office.
- GA, we have SB 202 is supposed to clear the way for the state board of elections to make a recommendation after an investigation on whether the state should take over a county election board. We all know the corruption in Fulton county. And we know Fulton county was used to steal the election. And we know there was an investigation in Fulton county with the possibility of taking the county board prior to the 2022 election. And we found out that it could not be completed prior to the 2022 election. Now, the state review panel has looked into the Fulton county elections and recommends not to take over.
- Peter Ducey made every headline this weekend. There is Joe backing the vet into the garage that Hunter owned the house or paid the rent. We don’t know who has visited the house in Delaware. We don’t have anyone from the FBI going through the closets. They want the American people to think that there is a box with some documents and then there is 1 here and there. It is a set up. We don’t have a raid on any of Joe’s homes. Didn’t they go through Trump Tower, Bedminster, or was it just Mar-a-Lago? We don’t have reports of them going through Jills’ closet or pictures of the documents.
- When AG Merrick Garland comes out on Nov 18, he knows about Joe’s documents in his office at Penn Center, when he announces the special council for Donald Trump’s documents at Mar-a-Lago.
- Bottom line. Both Biden and Trump had very sensitive documents found. On Trump’s side there will be a very deep constitutional debate on the issue. It may end up in the supreme court. But the vice president doesn’t have any authority, zero. They will talk about it being a shabby packing job by the staff. These are Obama administration documents. But according to the media, It is irrelevant if Joe is cooperating.
Leave a Comment