352 Bills Proposed in GA House, 150 Bills on GA Senate
- 352 proposed bills in the GA House of Representatives. You have lawmakers that think that Speaker Ralston is not there and are testing Jon Burns to see if he will allow bills on the floor. Also there is let’s slam the 352 bills on the floor to confuse the public. We will put together a list of bills that need to be read. They aren’t done dropping bills. HB 233 mental health, HB200 rank choice votings, HB246 probate judges.
- The GA state senate. There are members in congress that are respectable and almost trustworthy. The senate has 150 bills on the floor.
- SB141 — prohibiting altering a person’s appearance referring to gender on minors. In this bill it doesn’t have criminal teeth to the bill. It does mean that the physician could lose their license. They dropped this bill on Friday and there isn’t an outrage by the AJC, there is something wrong here. If there were teeth in this bill there would be articles and news cycles. Right now there isn’t a lot of fire behind these.
- SB 140 — prohibit certain surgical procedures. There are 22 signers on this bill. It is only about 6 pages long.
- It seems like these bills are just to appease and nothing to have teeth. Read 140 and 141. Lets not let them pass the bills just to make us believe they are doing something to protect our kids
Leave a Comment