ALL STAR POLITICAL PANEL on Project Veritas and O’Keefe’s Leave
- We thought Project Veritas was James O’Keefe. The Board of Project Veritas has asked O’Keefe to take a leave of absence. Matt Tyrmand is the one that is pushing the O’Keefe leave of absence. Matt Tyrmand is a huge Ron DeSantis supporter. Pfizer is not happy with the latest video. Big Pharma isn’t happy with the video who is the big donor for establishment republicans and Ron DeSantis. The establishment is going to push DeSantis as their candidate.
- On Monday, DeSantis is going after Disney and is going after Disney for the voter and then on Tuesday, DeSantis is connected to the Deep State and globalists. There is a lot of stuff out there that says DeSantis is linked to the New World Order.
- Can a republican run against a democrat without any ties to the establishment and win? Do we need to elect someone that can get us a couple steps closer to straighten stuff out in this country or do we need to have someone that will rip off the bandaid? Don’t forget Ron DeSantis graduated from Harvard. We are tired of these people that are part of the boys club.
- The new president will be handed WWIII.
- If someone is actually highlighting the corruption in this country and big corporations are able to reach in to shut it down.
- The Ways and Means committee just uncovered the big fraud in uncovering the COVID funds.
- YouTude went to the San Bernardino police to get a warrant to rummage through the place of the person that took the video.
- Rep Nancy Mace looked at the Twitter board that suppressed information listing all the medical issues she has since taking the shot.
- The democrats have doubled down on Crazy says Sarah Huckabee Sanders. The democrats have camouflaged socialism and given into Wokeness. Every single project in the Infrastructure bill has a woke element to it. Every dollar that is spent has to have equity goals built into the project. IF equity is a requirement nothing will get done. Mitch McConnell picked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to do the rebuttal for the State of the Union.
Leave a Comment