Largest US Delegation In Munich And Bill Gates Using AI To Suppress Speech
- United front in Congress on Ukraine with 50 lawmakers from both major US political parties on Friday in attendance at the start of Europe’s premier annual security conference. This is the largest US delegation at the Munich conference.
- JD Vance says no more blank checks, it is past time for the President to tell the American people how this comes to an end. Before President Biden spends another taxpayer dollar in Ukraine, he must lay out a clear plan for ending the conflict in a way that advances our national security interests.
- All networks seem concerned yesterday about the train derailment in East Palestine OH. Pete Buttigeig has not been to the area. And Michael Regan, EPA administrator
- Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky shut down water intakes after the train derailment while Gov DeWine says the air and water are safe, repeating the statement from EPA administrator Michael Regan. FEMA rep to go to the area to see what they can do.
- Bill Gates says that Elites Want to use AI to censor political opponents, saying that using AI or algorithms to shape what people say or read on the internet.
- SR democrats say that Biden is too old. Democrats are railing for President Biden re-election not because they think it is best for the country but because they fear the potential alternative, the nomination of Kamala Harris and election of Donald Trump.
- Inside Atlanta’s Cop City. A planned police training site with military-grade facilities that has been targeted by privileged ANTIFA extremists because black residents live nearby and a forested area is being cleared.
- Pro-BLM teacher forced out of SC school for claiming it was white supremacy to call theft a crime in 2020. And is now accused of concealing student gender issues from parents at new Maryland school. Who is hiring these teachers?
Leave a Comment