Can We Keep Up With The Level Of Corruption?
- An OH pizzeria sparked a debate after posting a job ad that calls only for non-suptid people.
- It is unknown if we can ever keep up with the level of corruption in the world and what they are doing to the people.
- It is not unusual that a Transportation secretary visits the site of a train derailment but what they are missing is the confidence in the administration is not there.
- Yesterday we talked about “Amazing Joe”. The state of the union, Ukraine, the train trip and the air raid sirens, and goes to poland. it ‘s not for conservatives, it is for the democrats. It is to bring the poll numbers up. He almost does it but he can’t get up the steps. This is the guy that has the courage to ride the train for 10 hours in a war zone but he can’t get up the steps.
- Pete Buttigieg and his husband are out on a date. Reporter asked about his response to the OH train disaster. He finally confirms he will visit today. Remember Maxine Waters says it is ok to go after republicans. How many times have you seen MTG get peppered with attacks, but it is ok. They decimate your life, there are people that have to sell their homes, look at Gen. Michael Flinn. There are attacks even amongst republicans.
- There isn’t a DA in the right mind that will put the woman that is the forewoman on the Fulton County Grand Jury. If this is the wacko on the grand jury who else is on the jury. The other members of the grand jury picked her. And you don’t think they won’t set out to destroy you.
- Either we stand behind our people or we don’t.
- Trump buys McDonalds for East Palestine residents and first responders.
- It doesn’t add up.. Death of Epstien-linked Clinton aide found shot tied to a tree rules suicide despite no gun found at crime scene.
Leave a Comment