ALL STAR POLITICAL PANEL — America is getting tougher for some people on a daily basis.
- The unrealized capital gains. The devil is in the details. This happened in the .com boom and bust. The government wants to tax your portfolio. The seniors are the ones with the money in investments and you are the ones that the government has to come in and take your money. For the most part the people’s fair share are moved offshore to avoid taxes. The families that have done well in small businesses in the low millions are the ones that get hurt in this situation. The government just wants more money to be able to spend. This proposal that Biden put out yesterday will make the largest government in history and we will go bankrupt.
- Joe Manchin is saying that we cannot tax our way out of this mess. 73% of the budget is already accounted for, we have to go back to that 73% to cut to get out of this mess.
- 1% of the people in this country pay 43% of the taxes. Is that fair?
- They are hiding under different definitions Medicaid expansions and republicans are helping. The Biden budget also expands medicaid. Do we still keep playing the game? Or do we just cave? Quite masking what you are doing, republicans included, and edging towards it. 63 and older have medicare, some kind of healthcare. Poor people, they have some sort of health care. Guess who doesn’t… hardworking people. America is getting tougher for some people on a daily basis.
- Everything in the budget and in order to get the money you have to comply with the equity woke rules.
- Bill Mahr is becoming the George Carlin of the day. What about Russell Brand?
- Did Biden blow up the Nord Stream pipeline?
- Brian’s trip to DC last weekend. We should never lose elections. GOP is going to have to embrace non-traditional voting. Legacy PAC is dedicated to raising money to support America First candidates.
- Winners and Losers
Leave a Comment