CNN Plays Portions Of Trump’s Response To Indictment, MSNBC Blocks Completely
- Are you angry? Did you get up this morning not knowing how to feel?
- This is a sealed indictment that was leaked. Someone was briefed on everything here. There is so much WOW on what happened yesterday.
- Franklin Graham: “Under our nation’s Constitution, you and I are innocent of a crime unless and until we are proven guilty. This fundamental right applies to every American–from the immigrant who becomes a newly naturalized citizen, to those who have served in the highest office of the land. And our process of justice is intended to operate independent of partisan political calculation. Partisan political calculation, however, appears to be precisely the motivation behind the indictment of former President @realDonaldTrump in a Manhattan courtroom. It’s saddening to see what left-wing politics are doing to our country. Be sure, though, that the Judge of all the earth [Almighty God] will do what is just (Genesis 18:25). Before Him, each and every one of us is a sinner deserving death. That’s why this is the moment to make sure that, when the Judge examines your life, you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection for the forgiveness of your sins.”
- When Donald trump came out last night when he came out in the first 5 minutes he knocked it out of the park.
- It is understandable that MSNBC cut off Trump. They are running interference in manipulating elections. There should be a hearing in Washington DC that they are giving in kind contributions to democrats. But why did CNN let so many people hear the truth from Donald Trump with so many clips that we are playing for you this morning.
- Revealed: Progressive daughter of the judge presiding over Trump’s hush money case who worked for Kamala Harris and Joe Biden –Fueling fears of serious bias. And there is swirling speculation of bias against the ex-president. Judge Juan Merchan, presided over Weisselberg and Trump organization cases. Loren (daughter) works for progressive digital strategies firm Authentic Campaigns.
- For the next 65 days (June) will be the discovery period. By August 8, Trump’s team must file any motions. By September 19, prosecution deadline to respond. Next hearing is on December 4th guaranteeing that this will run through the 2024 campaign.
Leave a Comment