GOP Wants Establishment Candidates Up And Down The Ticket
- It looks as though Trump is the nominee. But you have to pay attention to the group that doesn’t want to see Trump as the nominee. You get a lot of politia-speak. Kelly Loeffler will work to get Trump the election if he is the nominee. Need to ask lawmakers the same question. The team that is working to stop Trump. They would like to have the campaign where all the deep state media where Joe Biden is offering solutions while Today in Court in Trump’s trial. They want to bring Trump down so that he can win the primary but not the general. Will they run with Trump or against him? Dems just need 5 to get a majority in the house. If the media conveniences Kevin McCarthy that he will lose the house, watch how fast he will run away from Trump. Same with the senate. There are 33 seats available. There is a reason they want to nosedive Trump and it is not to save America, it is to maintain and win the House and Senate. They don’t want to run with him, even if they lose the presidential election in 2024.
- They want establishment candidates up and down the ticket. They are ready to nosedive on abortion, guns and saving the democracy. It won’t be about republican values and history. They want a lane they can run in and a top of ticket that they can run with even if they could lose at the top.
- SC Senator Tim Scott takes another White House step: Launching 2024 exploratory committee. It is possible that Tim Scott is looking for a VP slot. Is he putting some pressure on Donald Trump to make a commitment? Scott doesn’t register on the poll. When Haley got in the race, BKP predicted that Tim Scott would be put in for the block. It could be tough if Donald Trump loses the primary in SC. Scott and Haley are well liked in South Carolina and could be the block on Trump.
- Who is the head of the GOP in GA. Kelly Loeffler is currently the head of the GOP in the party. She created Greater GA. After she lost her senate seat, she wanted to create something in GA and the debt is not paid in full that Kemp owes Loeffler. Loeffler wanted to reconnect as a grassroots activist in 2022. The Senate passed a resolution, SR65. This is starting to sound like the organizational structure of the republican party. The GA GOP didn’t bring them any money but Kelly Loeffler gave them 1.4 million in fundraising. Kelly and Kemp are planning 2026. They will run side by side in GA. Kemp moves to take command of the GOP leaving the state party behind.
- Gov Brian Kemp (R‑GA) took his most significant step yet to break from the GA GOP and bolster his own growing political network, telling high-dollar donors that the 2022 midterms was a sign we can no longer rely on the traditional party infrastructure to win in the future. Kemp says, “It is our goal to replicate the sophisticated data and ground operation we created in 2022 to help down ballot races and our presidential nominee to win next year. And also help win back a Senate seat and keep our state constitutional offices in 2026.”Will he work to raise money to get Donald Trump elected in GA. but the truth is the senate seat and the state constitutional offices in 2026.
Leave a Comment