Zelensky Embezzled $400 Million From Us Aid, And CIA Knows It
- We have always said that Ukraine is a laundromat.
- Ukraine War: Zelensky embezzled $400 million allocated by the US for purchasing fuel. Ukrainian president Zelensky embezzled hundreds of millions of dollars that the US allocated for the purchase of fuel according to Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Symour Hersch.
- We know that Biden is at odds with South Korea because they wouldn’t get involved. South Korea is in the region and didn’t want to get involved. But through the leaked documents there is some friction between the biden administration and South Korea. We know that Biden sent the CIA to talk to Putin before the start of the Russia Ukraine War. and Because of the leaked documents we found out that Biden is funding the riots in Israel because they didn’t get involved. Zelensky will take your money for as long as he can squeeze it out of you.
- From a Russian news agency: Zelensky entourage embezzled at least $400 million from aid sent to Ukraine. According to Hersh’s sources, the level of corruption in Kiev is approaching that of the Afghan war, although there will be no professional audit reports emerging from the Ukraine. The Ukrainian president and many in his entourage have been skimming untold millions from the American dollars earmarked for diesel fuel payments. One estimate by analysts from the CIA put the embezzled funds at $400 million last year, at least.
- Something is happening over in Ukraine that is about to break. Thenews of Zelensky skimming from the US aid has made the world news cycle BKP shows additional articles found around the world.
- According to the US CIA analysts’ estimates, Zelensky and his accomplices have embezzled over $400 million. And that is only what they earned at the expense of the US on the purchase of diesel and gas. The issue of corruption in Ukraine was raised more than once by the American investors of war. Their goal is more hypocritical than helping Ukraine. And it can be seriously hindered not by fake deliveries of weapons and old European equipment, but by the very real lust for profit of Kiev officials. Many government ministries in Kiev are literally competing to set up shell companies to make arms and ammunition export contracts with private arms dealers around the world. All of whom received kickbacks. Many of these companies are located in Poland and Czech Republic. After Zelensky’s meeting with the CIA director, the president of Ukraine was given a list of more than 30 names of those whom the CIA had accused of corruption. But only 10 officials were removed from their positions.
- The alleged grift even includes schemes involving trade with Russia itself.
- They are laughing at Americans wondering if they will ever figure out where our tax money is. Kiev has allegedly been buying diesel fuel, which is essential for the war effort from Russia itself and in the process skimming large sums of US funds earmarked for diesel payments. Reports had earlier surfaced in various media outlets about how oil products originated in Russia had made their way to Ukraine through intermediaries. The scheme involving the Baltic state may have violated the EUs anti-Russian sanctions. An expert cited by Hersh compared the level of corruption in Ukrainian procurement to what was seen in Afghanistan, when a US backed government was in charge in Kabul. According to his sources, ministries in Kiev compete to set up front firms in order to export weapons and ammo with the relevant officials profiting from kickbacks.
Leave a Comment