Headlines: Alabama Shooting, G7, Chinese In Moscow, Twitter Access, Fl Abortion Ban
- Fetterman returned to the US Senate after a depression battle.
- Fox News defamation trial delayed amid network’s push to settle dispute. Fox defamation trial postponed; WSJ reports settlement attempt.
- Statement from President Biden on Alabama shooting: “This is outrageous and unacceptable. Americans agree and want lawmakers to act on common sense gun safety reforms. Instead, this past week Americans saw national Republican elected leaders stand alongside the NRA in a race to the bottom on dangerous laws that further erode gun safety.” There was a shooting in AL at a dance hall, 4 dead. And there was an NRA convention.
- G7 vows to quit fossil fuels faster, but no new deadline.
- Putin meets with Chinese defense minister in Moscow
- Voting equipment and check-in upgrades funded in GA budget.
- Bedlam as hundreds of teenagers inundate downtown Chicago.
- Elon Musk says government access to twitter blew his mind. Government had full access. Elon Musk makes a bombshell claim that the US government could access Twitter users’ private messages.
- Is your phone really listening to you? Tech expert explains why some online ads seem a little bit too coincidental.
- Google CEO says he doesn’t fully understand how the new AI program Bard works after it taught itself a foreign language it was not trained to and cited fake books to solve economic problems. These are the people that created the technology (google has created Bard).
- Murdering the unborn children. Gov DeSantis signs 6‑week abortion ban in FL
Leave a Comment