News: Disneyland Pride Nite, PPP Fraud Probe in Chicago, Debt Ceiling, Dominion & more
- Fetterman returns to the senate after treatment for depression.
- McConnell is back. McConnell returns to the senate after early March fall.
- Disneyland will host the first ever pride nite during ‘After Dark’ Series. The first-ever Disneyland After Dark: Pride Nite is coming to Disneyland during Pride Month in June. This separately ticketed event celebrating the LGBTQIA+ community and allies will have themed entertainment, Disney characters, specialty menu items and more.
- Dozens of Cook County employees resign or are fired in clerk of court, county inspector general’s PPP fraud probe.
- Mob takes over Compton gas station, steals thousands worth of alcohol, snacks
- McCarthy proposes a one-year debt ceiling increase tied to spending cuts. Don’t know if republicans have the guts to do what they need to do.
- George Santos: Announcement: I am proudly announcing my bid for re-election for #NY03. This is about TAKING BACK our country and restoring greatness back to New York.
- House GOP debt ceiling plan: One year debt limit increase, roll back domestic, non-defense spending for 2022 levels, will try to pass in next few weeks.
- Dominion-Fox News trial set to begin today. This is making the networks very happy. It will make anything said against dominion illegal.
- PUtin visits Ukraine’s Kherson, Luhansk regions. Putin visits Russians troops in occupied Ukraine.
- Apple and Goldman Sachs offer US savings accounts with 4.15% annual interest. Go look up what the increase in deposits that Goldman Sachs received from community banks that they are closing and Apple participated.
- Gas today is $3.68 per gallon average.
- Six more Bidens benefitted from Hunter’s shady deals, republicans say: Nine relatives including Hallie and Joe’s brother Jim are accused of being part of ‘enterprise’ that generated ‘exorbitant amount’ of cash
Leave a Comment