Abortion and Joe Biden’s Care Economy is More Important Than Total Collapse
- Tonight at midnight we should have some kind of decision on the abortion pills. The 5 day stay ends tonight at midnight. Tomorrow Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will be talking about Women’s Healthcare and reproductive rights but don’t watch the decay in our streets.
- It is going to be easier in LA to get an abortion than getting gas for your car because all these companies are shutting down because they can’t take it anymore. But lets send these kids across the country to Colorado for summer camp to transition the kids. It is not considered child abuse if you don’t support the transiting of your kid.
- Biden signs orders expanding access to child and elder care. No true economic policy to try to stop the commercial industry’s financial collapse. Commercial bankruptcy is going up. Joe Biden’s Care Economy
- Biden’s executive order for access to child care. Make child and long-term care more accessible. Boost job quality for early educators, care workers. Support family caregivers. Advance domestic worker’ rights.
- According to Elon Musk on Global Banking System If you look at the portfolio of the banking industry they have negative equity. There is not enough equity in the banking system to cover what is outstanding. This is a global banking problem. Commercial real estate used to be the safest real estate to own. Now a once strong company is no longer paying rent where the bank goes to get payment. San Fran is 40% empty. Commercial Real Estate is an anvil ready to drop. This is a dire situation when the banks lose equity in the commercial real estate and in residential real estate. The last time the feds raised the interest rate going into a recession was in 1929. There isn’t any way to get away from inflation. Raising interest rates doesn’t ease inflation. If the money supply goes up faster than production then inflation happens. The covid money was not paid for.
Leave a Comment