Republicans Will Have To Work With Democrat Playbook To Win 2024
- Vivek had the correct answer. He had the guts to tell Chuck Todd murder. He said that it is up to the states. Murder is determined by the state. You are pronounced dead when the brainwaves stop, not just the heart. Medically we are being told that we don’t have brain waves and heart beat until six weeks. The reason states are coming up with six weeks is because it is the same as when death occurs. It has been the stance for republicans to say life is from conception to death.
- In Cuda they don’t have any gas but they are going to go ahead and celebrate May Day. May Day, also called Workers’ Day or International Workers’ Day, is the day that commemorates the struggles and gains made by workers and the labor movement. It is observed in many countries on May 1. BKP tells a story about May Day when it was a kid.
- All weekend long it was Joe’s age. All weekend long it was about Joe’s mental fitness is ok. Polling shows a “Major” problem when it comes to schools is book banning, too much focus on race, parents not enough say, transgender policies. They want you to believe that these polls support the democrat agenda. And a “major” problem today is attacks on trans families and trans women in women’s sports. Biden’s 2024 message: Republicans will cut your medicare and social security.
- We will have to set up teams to ballot harvest in senior centers.
- Hunter Biden is ordered to appear in Arkansas court about the grandkid Joe can’t remember he has.
- Boy 12 says he was kicked out of a Massachusetts school for wearing a shirt that said there are only two genders because staff said it made pupils feel unsafe.
- CIA veteran reveals why he didn’t sign Hunter Biden Laptop letter. Dan Hoffman got the letter on October 18, 2020. The letter noted there was no evidence of the fact that Putin was behind the laptop. Hoffman didn’t sign saying “the email I received from Mr Morell did not invite any further discussion or debate… It was being passed around for signatures, not edits. I’ve never been one to put my name to words someone else wrote on my behalf.”
Leave a Comment