You Didn’t See That, You Didn’t Hear That, You Don’t Know That
- There are some viewers on deep state media. They have cornered the market of “you did not see that, you did not hear that, you did not know that because I didn’t tell you that”
- Let’s talk about some realities today.
- Who is your leading establishment? The rino establishment in your republican party that the media goes to them for the statement how the people feel. The person that tells the media that the party is divided. Who wins that award in your state? In GA it is Jason M Shepard.
- Joe has his cheat sheet. At the end of the day the president has so many things and we have seen bullet points with specific details, but not an entire speech. This guy has pictures of the reports, descriptions, and the entire question in advance with the answer. Donald Trump heading to Marine 1 and going to answer questions from the media. “This is getting back to normal”
- Biden’s campaign strategy to repair VP Harris’ image … call willie brown.
- The scare of the day… the chicken little scare of the day… you’re broke. You can’t even pay the debt. If Kevin McCarthy does something now, Biden and them want to do it a different way. Everyone in DC knows we are broke. Either we break the debt ceiling now or later. Do we crash now while we have the guts to come back or later for your kids or grandkids?
- Xi and Zelensky speak for the first time since Russia’s invasion. There’s no war in Ukraine anymore… no more hours of coverage in Ukraine and how we are taking back territory for Ukraine and killing thousands of Russians. Biden is 80 years old and can’t recognize a reporter without the picture, description and question. YOu think they are calling Biden to call for peace. But Xi and Zelensky met for the first time since the Russian invasion.
- Brian P Kemp can find his way to Davos, TX to Rove, Nashville to the RNC but he can’t find his way to Columbus GA on June 10. When he needs Georgians they are hardworking Georgians but right now he doesn’t need Georgians so he can grace them with his presence.
Leave a Comment