Biden Talks About A Fair Deal… What About A Fair Deal In Cutting Spending
- Looking at the crisis in the border, what the media is doing with the shooting in Dallas, the debt ceiling,
- Just the fact that Biden utters that the writers need a fair deal. While McCarthy has asked for months for a meeting to come to terms on the debt ceiling. What the hell? You have had over 2 years to address the crisis and the invasion on the southern border, but the writers strike needs to be resolved? You started the war in Ukraine. They said it is Putin’s war. They said Trump lost. But when it comes to the writers strike he hopes it resolves soon. And he wants 4 more years.
- Kennedy is making some good points. We have to stop the CIA and FBI. Kennedy says the CIA killed his uncle. We can’t get the facts out of there.
- Anything they say that you can’t answer questions about, you should ask more questions. Everyday something happens that makes you say WOW.
- Metro Atlanta’s spring homebuying season starts off with a whimper. There are indicators all across the county that are showing things are slowing down. We have imported every blue vote we can import in GA. We have issued tax reliefs. This is not an area of the country that is supposed to slow down. The expected seasonal surge in spring home sales was cut to a sluggish flow last month as interest rates and economic warry continued to act as obstructions. Fewer than 5,000 homes were sold during April in metro Atlanta, down 11% from March and a nearly 25% drop from the number of sales during the same month last year, according the GA MLS. ‘Interest rates are still a factor for both prospective buyers and sellers, ’ said John Ryan, chief marketing officer for GA MLS. Spring is when graduations are happening. This is when people move to get the kids into the new area. See if this develops economically across the country.
- What can nose dive Fox? Why is Donald Trump going to CNN at 8pm?
Leave a Comment