More Information On Laptop Letter, It Was Signed To Give Biden A Talking Point
- Better job handling the economy. 54% Trump, 36% Biden. Potential 2024 matchup: 49% Trump, 42% Biden. Biden lost rounds with key groups: independents and blacks. It’s because the American people know what is true. They know everything that Trump said is true. They may not like how he tweets or how he talks but they know what he said was true.
- Former CIA chief Michael Morrell, who wrote an ex-spy letter dismissing The Post’s Hunter Biden laptop reports, misled singers by saying he’d clear it with the agency. The ex-CIA chief who wrote the letter signed by 51 former intelligence officials falsely claiming that emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop published by The Post before the 2020 election where Russian disinformation, misled his fellow signatories when he assured them that he would clear the statement with the Republicans Review Board at the CIA the following day. In an October 18, 2020, email obtained by The Post Michael Morell asks his fellow spooks including former CIA Directors John Brennan, Leon Panetta and Mike Hayden to sign the letter explaining that he and former CIA agent Marc Polymeropoulos had drafted the attached because we believe the Russians were involved in some way in the Hunter Biden email issue and because we think Trump will attack Biden on the issue at this week’s debate and we want to give the VP a talking point to use in response. Morell asks the CIA alumni in the group to highlight your Russian work in their affiliations when they sign the letter and assures them that he will secure pre-publication clearance from the CIA tomorrow. But the letter was published by Politico the following day Oct 19, 2020, leaving no time for the required pre-publication security review by the CIA, a lifelong obligation of all former agency employees and a process that could take several months. They had to get the letter done for the October debate.
- Email from Michael Morell to John Brennan trying to give the campaign particularly during the debate, a talking point to push back on Trump on this issue. They stole the 2020 election. They are all corrupt. They knew it and are all complicit.
- We must dismantle the FBI and the CIA. Robert Kennedy Jr blames CIA for JFK assassination, fueling controversial claim. Democratic WH contender Robert Kennedy Jr blames the CIA for the november 22 1963 assassination of his uncle President John F Kennedy proclaiming it beyond a reasonable doubt. Kennedy made the bombshell accusation about a murder that’s spun many conspiracy theories during an interview. “There is overwhelming evidence that the CIA was involved in his murder. I think it’s beyond a reasonable doubt at this point. The evidence is overwhelming that the CIA was involved in the murder and in the cover-up.”
- They steal elections, they implant people all around the world that they want in place. You thought it was in Iraq. You thought BinLauden who masterminded 9–11. They place people in positions of leadership. The problem is that we know it and we are tired of it and ready to stop it. That is why Trump is surging in the polls. The American people are getting the truth and they know Donald Trump told the truth.
Leave a Comment