BKP on the Tucker Jan 6 Report, Cartel Running Mexico, Crossover Ga Laws
- Tucker has released his report on the 41,000 hours of tape from the Jan 6 event. Remember they showed you polling that saving the democracy polled high and how fragile our democracy was to the tune of manipulating the election, driving the narrative.
- QAnon Shaman got 4 years. This was not an insurrection. The Capitol Police was set up by Nancy Pelosi knowing the crowd would be there. They murdered Ashli Babbit. Officer Sicknick on his medical records says that he did not die from anything that happened at the Capitol.
- And our news media can’t say Antifa, 23 out of towners that threw molotov cocktails on cop city.
- Biden can’t make it up and down the stairs of Air Force One.
- The media is stunned that the drug cartels run Mexico. 4 Americans kidnapped in Mexico ID as friends traveling for tummy tuck. We have a war assembled on our southern border. The Rancher had to protect his ranch for shooting the drug runner and had to post a million dollar bail for killing the illegal. Merrick Garland is not at the border saying that the cartel is responsible for the sovereignty of our country, no he is in Kyiv. They are reporting on the kidnapping as it was a mistaken identity.
- We are done. Gavin Newsom says California won’t be doing business with Walgreens for banning sale of abortion pills in 20 conservative states as he slams the company for cowering to extremists. Walgreens made a corporate decision to end the distribution to the 20 states in lieu of the judges orders in Texas.
- GA story with national implications. Yesterday was crossover day, all the bills got their final votes and swap chambers. Activists need to look at what crossed over and switch gears. HB520 made it to the senate. In the next 2 days we are going to highlight and give you every reason why it has to die in the senate. Call your state Senators office and State Rep. Don’t complain, make the calls to your lawmakers.
- Sports Betting bill stalls in GA legislature. Special thanks to Moms against Gambling for all their work to stop sports betting. Georgians have been told for years, if there would be sports betting in GA it would be a constitutional amendment therefore it would be put on a ballot. The lobbyist and the money is strong. They were trying to make these bills look like the lottery. A constitutional amendment related to sports betting flamed out in the Senate earlier in the day and a house measure to legalize gaming without a constitutional amendment never came up for a vote. Don’t try to hide gambling under the veil of lottery. It was always promised to the citizens of GA that it would go to the ballot for a vote. There will be another push in 2024. BKP is unsure if Marty would have let Brian Kemp sign the bill.
- GA senate passes bill SB140 to limit treatment for transgender youth. It passed down the party line vote. SB140 does not ban medication that slows or stops puberty but it would ban health care professionals from giving hormones such as estrogen or testosterone to transgender minors. All the other states (OK, TN, MS) that have a ban on transgender treatment for youth have teeth with a criminal penalty. The LGBTQ are not protesting because there aren’t any teeth to the bill. It needs a criminal penalty.
- We don’t wait for the government to release economic indicators. Ongoing residential real estate market sluggishness begins to take on toll brothers, a Fort Washington luxury home developer. New home orders dropped 50% over last year. The contracts that have been signed the values have dipped 51% over the same period.
Leave a Comment